Navigating through COVID-19
OUR SIGNATURE TOUCH
How we’re helping America’s Essential Workers and Business Strive and Thrive
Letter from Brent Pennington, CEO
Signature Truck Center’s commercial vehicles allow our customers to continue their essential work keeping American’s employed and we’re doing our part to ensure we keep you rolling during these challenging times due to COVID-19, the disease caused by the 2019 novel Coronavirus. We recognize this is a moment to step up, and we are.
We have implemented new programs to continue being your number one source for affordable commercial vehicles and for those wanting to sell/upgrade economically (Click Here to Learn More About Our NEW – Signature Liquidation Service).
We have three (3) convenient locations across the country (Illinois, Indiana, and West Virginia) and Signature Experts ready to assist with your commercial vehicle purchase and FREE* shipping services to get your commercial vehicles where you need it most. In the spirit of sharing our evolving practices in response to COVID-19, we’ve developed this regularly updated COVID-19 resource page to ensure you are informed on how we’re keeping you safe during your shopping and purchasing processes and beyond.
Continue reading below to see how we’re expanding on our renowned Signature Experience.
We are doing far more than listed here, and whether you are a customer or not, if you see something below that suggests we can help your organization’s response to the crisis, please get in touch.
We remain diligent and continue providing the finest customer experience now and in the future.
Brent M. Pennington
Signature Truck Center
OUR COMMITMENT REMAINS
Our Signature Experts are working hard to keep trucks running, and your business and trucks rolling!
To protect the health of our associates and our customers, we have implemented enhanced health and wellness practices to ensure you receive the highest and utmost service :
- Implemented a NEW contactless approach to receiving and signing documentation prior to purchasing your used commercial vehicles.
- Bolstered our renowned Signature Touch with guidance and information in accordance with the CDC to help keep our expert commercial vehicle staff, their families and our customers safe.
- Encouraging Signature Experts to practice common sense hygiene practices, including frequent hand washing and social distancing.
- Encouraging Signature Experts to closely monitor their health and to remain home when not feeling well
- Increasing sanitization efforts and increased cleanliness frequency in our facilities, transaction areas, trucks, equipment and touch points
- Establishing a Virtual Expert Portal where you can speak face to face with your Signature Expert right from the convenience of your home or office anytime during the purchase process.
WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE
- Be prepared to provide the date and time that you will pick up your truck, so we are ready for your arrival.
- We are currently not accepting cash payments.
- Have your driver’s license and credit card information available. This will speed up the purchase process and allow us to sanitize your commercial vehicle for immediate pickup or we’ll ship right to you.
- If you have questions about your commercial vehicle purchase, please call us at 815-444-4600 or click here.
YOUR TRUCK WHEREVER YOU NEED IT
- Be prepared to provide the date, time and location you would like your commercial truck shipped.
- Free Shipping is available, please contact a Signature Expert to discuss your shipping needs.
- Each vehicle is sanitized and prepared for deleivery; however, we do recommend you follow your own sanitation practices in addition to our initial prep.
- If you have questions about shipping your commercial vehicle, please call us at 815-444-4600 or click here.
SELLING YOUR VEHICLE OR FLEET, NO PROBLEM
- We are fully prepared to work with you on an offer.
- Our Signature Liquidation Service is a great way to skip the auctions and save time on selling-by-owner.
- We remove stickers, handle repairs, provide top-notch marketing, and handle the entire transaction up through the sale.
- You’re paid once the sale is final, simple as that.
If you have questions about selling your vehicle to us, please call us at
815-444-4600 or click here.
FOCUSED ON SAFETY
We are always focused on maximizing safety on the road as well as our locations across America – especially today. We’re following best industry practices and following advice from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Some of these efforts include:
- Restricting visitor access to our showrooms and maintaining a minimum of 6 feet apart in response to social distancing.
- Increasing the frequency and methods of cleaning and sanitization of facilities, vehicles and equipment
- Educating our commercial vehicle experts about virus prevention, hygiene, and encouraging self-monitoring
- Created a new virtual sales process to include contactless documentation via DocuSign and contactless sales with our virtual sales team.